LifeArc is the new name for MRC Technology, a medical research charity with a 25 year legacy of helping scientists and organisations turn their research into treatments and diagnostics for patients.
The new name reflects the charity’s purpose: to be the arc or bridge between research and improving patients’ lives.
LifeArc is pioneering new ways to turn great science into greater patient impact. It brings together a network of partners to tackle specific diseases and directly funds academic and early stage research.
So far, LifeArc’s work has helped to develop four drugs (Keytruda®, Actemra®, Tysabri® and Entyvio®) and a test for antimicrobial resistance.
Why to attend Rare Diseases Congress 2017 ?
- Best platform to develop new partnership & collaborations.
- Best location to speed up your route into every territory in the World.
- 89% our conference attendees are the Key contact in their labs purchasing decisions.
- Our exhibitor booths were visited 4-5 times by 80% of the attendees during the conference.
- Past exhibitor’s feedback reveals ample of enquiries perceived from the conference attendees.
- Network development with both Academia and Business.
- One exhibit booth (Size-3X3 sqm).
- 1 page publication of the exhibitor profile in the souvenir- Rare Diseases Congress 2017 .
- Promotion through the conference website.
- Promotional video on company products during the conference (Post session and Breaks).
- One complimentary scientific program registration.
- Logo recognition in the Scientific program, Conference banner and flyer.
- One A4 flyer insert in the conference kit.
- An opportunity to sponsor 1 Poster Presentation Award.
- Post conference -submission of the mailing list.